Here you will find the list of forms required to register your child for Dragon Camps.
- Dragon Camps hours for a standard day are 8.30am to 5.15pm
The cost for a standard day is £23.50* (5 years plus) or £34.99* (4 year olds)
- Dragon Camps hours for a short day are 9.00am to 3.00pm
The cost for a short day is £18.00* (5 years plus) or £29.99* (4 year olds)
- Dragon Camps hours for a half day are 8.30am to 1.00pm or 1.00pm to 5.15pm
The cost for a half day is £14.00* (5 years plus) or £27.99 (4 year olds)
- A Triple Meal Deal is available for £5.00 (including snacks for morning and afternoon break and lunch) or you can bring your own
- Early sessions cost £5.50
- Late sessions cost £5.50.
Early sessions are available at one of our nurseries from 7.30am to 8.30am and a late session from 5.15pm to 6pm. (Not available alongside a Short Day session).
We provide a wide range of activities, to suit both the sporty and the more creative child, planned every school holiday. Please see the planners for the upcoming holiday below.
Please note that new customers will be subject to a £12.50 Administration fee per family. This fee does not apply to existing Dragon Camps, Dragon Sports Camp, After School Club (Ysgol Pen Y Bryn) or Springfield Day Nurseries customers.
Preparing for Dragon Camps
We’ve updated our Terms and Conditions (November 19) – please give them a read.
Planners February 2020:
Please note Dragon Camp and Dragon Sports Camp are both at Ysgol Bryn Elian for this half term
To receive the discounted rates, bookings should be made and paid for by the Wednesday of the week before your child’s sessions are due to take place.
If you would like to book your child in, or make a payment, please contact us on 01492 532104, speak with your Springfield Nursery Manager or email us at enquiries@DragonCamps.com
Check list, please ensure you have:
1. Completed and signed a Registration Form:
2. Completed a Booking Form for each child for your chosen camp:
3. Read, signed and returned our Terms and Conditions:
4. Read the Parent Guide:
5. If your child takes prescribed medicines, completed a Prescribed Medication Form:
If you have any further questions, please call 01492 532104 or email enquiries@DragonCamps.com with your enquiry.