Here you will find the list of forms required to register your child for Dragon Camps.
- Dragon Camps hours for a Full Day Package are 7.30am to 6.00pm
The cost for a Full Day Package is £36.99* (5 years plus) or £45.99* (4 year olds)
- Dragon Camps hours for a standard day are 8.30am to 5.15pm
The cost for a standard day is £25.99* (5 years plus) or £34.99* (4 year olds)
- Dragon Camps hours for a short day are 9.00am to 3.00pm
The cost for a short day is £19.99* (5 years plus) or £31.99* (4 year olds)
- Dragon Camps hours for a half day are 8.30am to 1.00pm or 1.00pm to 5.15pm
The cost for a half day is £15.99* (5 years plus) or £29.99* (4 year olds)
- Early sessions cost £5.85
- Late sessions cost £5.85.
Early sessions are available at one of our nurseries from 7.30am to 8.30am and a late session from 5.15pm to 6pm. (Not available alongside a Short Day session).
We provide a wide range of activities, to suit both the sporty and the more creative child, planned every school holiday. Please see the planners for the upcoming holiday below.
Preparing for Dragon Camps
Planners Easter 2020:
To receive the discounted rates, bookings should be made and paid for by the Wednesday of the week before your child’s sessions are due to take place.
If you would like to book your child in, or make a payment, please contact us on 01492 532104, speak with your Springfield Nursery Manager or email us at enquiries@DragonCamps.com
Check list, please ensure you have:
1. Completed and signed a Registration Form:
2. Completed a Booking Form for each child for your chosen camp:
3. Read, signed and returned our Terms and Conditions:
4. Read the Parent Guide:
5. If your child takes prescribed medicines, completed a Prescribed Medication Form:
If you have any further questions, please call 01492 532104 or email enquiries@DragonCamps.com with your enquiry.