Here you will find the list of forms required to register your child for Dragon Camps.
- Dragon Camps hours for a standard day are 8.30am to 5.30pm
The cost for a standard day is £34.50* (5 years plus) or £45.50* (4 year olds)
- Early sessions cost £7.50
- Late sessions cost £7.50.
- Taxi AM from Nursery to Camp £5.35
- Taxi PM from Camp to Nursery £5.35
Early sessions are available at at the camp venue from 7.30am to 8.30am and a late session from 5.30pm to 6.00pm.
An Admin Fee of £25 for all New Customers will be charged upon booking. This is only charged once per family.
We provide a wide range of activities, to suit both the sporty and the more creative child, planned every school holiday. Please see the planners for the upcoming holiday below.
If you would like to book your child in, or make a payment, please contact us on 01492 532104, speak with your Springfield Nursery Manager or email us at enquiries@DragonCamps.com
Preparing for Dragon Camps this holiday
Planners will be displayed weekly at the camp venue.
Mini Dragons, Dragon Camps and Dragon Sports Camp will all be held at Ysgol Pen Y Bryn, Wentworth Avenue, Colwyn Bay, LL29 6DD
Check list, please ensure you have:
1. Completed and signed a Registration Form, a copy of the Terms and Conditions and completed a Prescribed Medication Form where necessary:
2.Completed a Booking Form for each child for your chosen camp:
3. Read the Parent Guide:
If you have any further questions, please call 01492 532104 or email enquiries@DragonCamps.com with your enquiry.